Save the Date! Picnic With Pointers!
Join us for “Picnic With Pointers” – a fundraising event and picnic!
Saturday, June 22, 2019
12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
San Juan Capistrano, Ca.
Bring your two- and four-legged family for a fun-filled afternoon benefiting the GSPs in our care!
This event will be held in San Juan Capistrano, with plenty of room to bring your well behaved social dogs to run and play and swim with others!
Here are 8 reasons why you should attend!
1. There will be food trucks on hand to satisfy everyone’s palate!
2. We will be having an opportunity drawing for your chance to win some wonderful prizes!
3. A Behavioral Therapist will be offering multiple lectures and presentations throughout the day!
4. You can buy great GSP merchandise without paying shipping!
5. There will be a dog masseuse, and possibly someone who will do pet portraits!
6. We will be entertained by a couple of local bands!
7. You can bring your well behaved dogs to enjoy the fun together!
8. And last, but most importantly, your attendance and participation at this fundraising event will enable us to continue our mission to raise money for the benefit of the GSPs in our care now and in the future.
Check back on our website soon for more details about this fun event and how to purchase your tickets and t-shirts!